Terms and Conditions
Shikiori (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") establishes the following terms and conditions regarding the use of the "Shikiori Online Store" operated by the Company.
Article 1 (Definition)
In this Agreement, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
“Four Seasons” means a system with a function to provide products or services online, and refers to the site operated by the Company on the Internet based on these Terms. "User" means a person who accesses the Site.
Article 2 (Scope of Terms and Changes)
1. These terms shall apply to the Company and users regarding the use of this service, and users shall faithfully comply with these terms when using the four seasons.
3 The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantages or damages incurred by the user due to the change of the Terms.
Article 3 (User Status and Restrictions)
1 User Status
The User shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms at the time of enjoying any of the Services provided (enjoyment here includes browsing of information), and at the same time We shall obtain the status as a user at that time.
2 Restrictions on users
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts.
(1) The act of using this site by a method other than the method specified by Shiki.
(2) Acts of pretending to be another person and using this service.
(3) Acts of designating, diverting, or purchasing data, images, or links related to this service to other data, etc., by means other than seasonally approved.
(4) Unauthorized access to data stored on the computer that uses Seasonal Seasons, or acts that destroy or may destroy it.
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(6) Business activities using this service, use for commercial purposes, and use for preparation thereof. However, this does not apply if the Company separately approves.
(7) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to do so.
(8) Acts contrary to public order and morals and other acts contrary to domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Interruption and suspension of this service)
1. If any of the following reasons apply, the Company may, at its own discretion, suspend or suspend part or all of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When performing regular or urgent maintenance, inspection, or update of equipment or systems for this service.
(2) When it is difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) where the duties of a first class telecommunications carrier are not provided;
(4) In addition, when it is necessary for the Company to temporarily suspend or stop the Service due to operational or technical reasons, or when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Copyright)
1 The user may not reproduce, sell, or publish any images, videos, names, etc. provided throughout the seasons beyond the scope of the personal use of the individual user as stipulated by the Copyright Act, without obtaining the consent of the right holder. , and may not be used for any other purpose.
2. Reproduction, editing, falsification, etc. of the images, contents, and product descriptions produced and provided seasonally are prohibited, except for those permitted by the Company. In addition, unauthorized reproduction and use including commercial names (seasonal) are prohibited.
3 The user shall not, in any way, cause a third party to use or disclose any information provided seasonally without obtaining the consent of the right holder. .
4 If a problem arises due to violation of the terms of this article, we will issue a warning and, if no improvement is made, we will take action based on the copyright law. The user shall solve the problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any trouble or damage to the Company.
Article 6 (Compensation Liability)
1 Regarding the provision, delay, change, interruption, cancellation, suspension or abolition of this service, leakage or burning of provided information, etc., or any other damage to the user or third party related to this service, We do not take any responsibility.
2 If the user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user shall settle the matter at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause damage to the Company. In the event that a user causes damage to the Company due to an act in violation of these Terms, or an unfair or illegal act, the Company shall be able to claim reasonable damages from the user.
Article 8 (Governing Law)
The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of these Terms.
Article 9 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.